How to get rid of pimples on forehead and back
While mostly all people get the occasional pimple here and there, many others can face a more serious pimple problem. Not only are pimples susceptible to the face, but also the forehead and back. There are many different causes for pimples on the forehead and back, but luckily enough, there are also many treatments. Keep reading for more information!
Pimples on the forehead are caused due to several reasons. Here are some of the reasons listed below, and how you can avoid this from happening in the future.
- Pimples on the forehead can be caused by dandruff. As dandruff is caused by bacteria there are ways to treat this problem.
- There are simple methods such as using anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner or other treatments. If you ensure your hair is always clean and hygienic, you shouldn’t have to worry.
- If you have an oily scalp it is likely you will have pimples on your forehead. Again, by regularly washing your hair and making sure it is not oily, you should be able to avoid this.
- If the pores of your forehead are clogged with dirt and oil, it will cause pimples. By ensuring you have a regular face cleansing routine you should be able to avoid this.
- If you wear hat or helmets, it is likely that you will have more trouble with pimples on your forehead. A great idea is to wear a cotton cloth or something similar underneath your hat or helmet.
Causes of pimples on the forehead and back and possible treatments
Pimples on the back are also caused due to a number of different reasons. Here are some of the reasons listed below, and how you can avoid this from happening in the future.
- Because pimples can be caused by the buildup or sweat or dirt it is important to make sure you are always wearing clean and fresh t-shirts or tops.
- Some people find they get more pimples or their back during the summer months, so make sure you wear clothes with breathable material.
- If you workout or break a sweat, make sure you shower and change into clean clothes immediately.
- Use a body scrub regularly to get rid of any dead skin cells or blockage.
As you can see, there are many different reasons as to why you may have excess pimples on your forehead or back. Everyone is different and some of these may resound with you more than others, however, by following a strict skin care routine and making sure you look after your skin, you should notice positive changes. Alternatively, we recommend booking in with a skin doctor who can provide a specialised programme for you.